Hi! I’m Keisha E. McKenzie.
- From London, England
- Studied in Jamaica, West Indies, and West Texas, US
- Based in the US since 2004
- Researched how the British government made its case for war in Iraq in 2002-2003
- Can be relied on to think thoroughly, know where to find the best granola french toast in New York City, and leave projects better than I found them
Over the last fifteen years, I’ve combined study and practice in institutional leadership, civic communication, philanthropy, and faith-rooted justice organizing.
I believe that all people have inherent worth and dignity, that we deserve a world where all of us can flourish, and that people of faith should be helping to make that world real.
- Program Officer (former Director of Digital Strategy) at Auburn Seminary, NY
- Consultant and Contract Editor at McKenzie Consulting Group, MD and NY
- Board and Executive Committee Member at the Adventist Today Foundation, OR
- Board Member at Break Free Together, NY
- Advisory Board Member at Renewed Heart Ministries, WV
If you’d like to invite me to work with you, please send me a note.