Hi! I’m Keisha E. McKenzie.
- From London, England
- Studied in Jamaica, West Indies, and West Texas, US
- Based in the US since 2004
- Researched how the British government made its case for war in Iraq in 2002-2003
- Relied on to think thoroughly, source the best granola french toast in NYC, and leave projects better than I found them
Over the last eighteen years, I’ve combined study and practice in institutional leadership, civic communication, philanthropy, and faith-rooted justice organizing.
I believe that all people have inherent worth and dignity, we deserve a world where all of us can flourish, and people of faith can help to make that world real.
- Senior vice president of programs at Auburn Seminary, NY
- Consultant at McKenzie Consulting Group, MD & NY
- Board member at
- The Adventist Today Foundation, OR
- Break Free Together, NY
- The Center for Faith, Justice, and Reconciliation, VA
- Renewed Heart Ministries, WV
- Author and editor at On Tomorrow’s Edge
If you’d like to invite me to work with you, please send me a note.