As principal consultant for McKenzie Consulting Group, I share communication, educational, nonprofit, and other consulting services with growing individual and organizational clients around and beyond D.C. and Maryland.
Development and Assessment
- Year-round resource development and fundraising
- Research (open source, academic, and subject matter expert research) from design and interviews through non-technical reporting
- Program assessments focused on stakeholders, missions, and outcomes
- Malcolm Baldrige Criteria reviews (healthcare and non-profit criteria)
Communication and Community-Building
- Audience-centered and strategic organizational communication
- Social media curating and moderating: pages, groups, and topical chats
- Panels, presentations, and guided conversations
- Peer mentoring
- Comprehensive manuscript and scholarly editing (select clients only)
Schedule a consultation to tell me about you, your project and the kind of support you need.